Harris School of Business
Are you searching for affordable, accredited business schools, technical schools, or allied healthcare schools?
Discover the Harris Difference!
- Career-focused education—Harris School of Business has been an accredited Allied Health and Business School for more than half a century!
- Accreditation from: The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, The Council for Continuing Education & Training, The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), or The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Flexible options with convenient Day and Evening classes.
- Convenient locations in Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Financial aid/assistance: Harris works with you individually to come up with a financing plan that works for you.
- Hands-on course work: both in a classroom and an office setting—this program includes an externship, which means you gain real-world experience before you join the workforce.
Please ask us any question regarding Harris School of Business or your search engine search (Harris Business School).